ADMISSION NOTICE FOR M.PHARM COURSE 2014-2015
This is for information that Regional Institute of Paramedical and Nursing Sciences (RIPANS), Zemabawk, Aizawl, Mizoram is introducing M.Pharm Course in the following specialization from the Academic Session 2014-2015 :
iii) Pharmaceutical Chemistry
iv) Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry
Application form can be downloaded from www.ripans.in and may be submitted from 19th August – 19th September, 2014 at email – email@example.com.
Interview for the selection of candidates will be held at the Conference Hall, RIPANS, Zemabawk, Aizawl, Mizoram on 23rd September, 2014.
Classes will commence from 1st October, 2014.
Fees payable for each semester is Rs. 3,500.00. Hostel and Examination fees will be charged additionally.
For further information login to www.ripans.in or contact Head, Department of Pharmacy, RIPANS – Phone No. 0389-2350856.
Regional Institute of Paramedical & Nursing Sciences
Aizawl : Mizoram.
CHECK LIST:- The followings are to be attached with the application.
1. Residential Certificate for candidate residing in Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura.
2. OBC/SC/ST/PWD certificate.
3. Marksheets and Certificates of B.Pharm (all year/semester)
4. GPAT – score card
5. Other qualifications (marksheets & certificate)
6. Two extra copies of recent colour passport size photo.
1. Application should be submitted online via email at firstname.lastname@example.org without any attachment. The same application with all attachment should be carried at the time of Interview.
2. It is compulsory to produce Original Certificates, Mark sheets etc. at the time of Interview.
3. Student who are waiting for their final result may also submit online application. However, they should complete the form with all attachments at the time of Interview.
- A person who has passed B.Pharm examination from recognized University securing not less than 55% of the maximum marks (aggregate of four years).
- For SC/ST/OBC and physically challenged candidate, the prescribed percentage of marks shall be 50% of the maximum mark in qualifying examination.